The Effectiveness of Role Play Method in technical Learning English among Fifth Grade Pupils in Iraq
Keywords:Effectiveness, Role Play
English is one of the most important and basic subjects among the study subjects, The English language is one of the international languages spread in all countries of the world, and it is one of the means of social communication between peoples in different countries, And the aim of this study is to apply a modern method in teaching English language (representative role), which depends on the easy representative roles in the classroom through which the students interact and the topic becomes clear, the researcher used the experimental design with partial control for the research, and the researcher chose one of the primary schools in Wasit Governorate, intentionally, and the research sample consisted of (67) students divided into two divisions (A) and (B), and he was rewarded among the students of the two research groups in the pre-test variable.
The researcher confirmed the validity of the test by presenting it to a group of experts, and according to its statistical stability using the Pearson correlation coefficient, as the reliability coefficient reached (1.035), and the duration of the experiment for the research lasted two months, The result of the experiment ended with the superiority of the experimental group to the controlled group which refers to the significant differences on ( 0.05 ), The results of this research were the commitment of the students to perform the representative roles, which raises the motivation for preparation and creativity in the lesson and increases their attention throughout the lesson.
• Flaherty Mary Ann. The effect of holistic creative of third grades , The Journal of creative behavior , vol. 2 , No. 1 , p. 166 , 1992
• Bloom , B. S. and others : A and book on for mativelan dsummative Evaluation of student learning , Mc. Graw Hill , New York , 1971.
• Al-Hussary, Ali Munir, Yousef Al-Anazi (2000), General Teaching Methods, Al-Falah Library for Publishing and Distribution, Kuwait.
• Malas, Muhammad Bassam (1986), The Impact of the Child's Representational Activity in Education, Amman, Jordan, The Arabian Gulf Message Magazine, No. 17, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• Al-Bayati, Hutham Khalil, the effect of representational activity on developing the assertive trait among female students of the Kindergarten Department at Teachers College, University of Diyala, 2001.
• Attia, Mohsen Ali (2008) Modern Strategies in Effective Training, 1st Edition, Dar Al-Safa Publishing and Distribution, Amman, Jordan.
• Van, Dalin, and Dio Boldeb, Research Methods in Education and Psychology, translated by Muhammad Nabil Nofal, and others, 3rd edition, Anglo-Egyptian Library, 2005.
• Daoud, Aziz Hanna, Anwar Hussein Abdel Rahman, Educational Research Methods, University of Baghdad, Dar Al-Hikma for Printing and Publishing, Baghdad, 1990.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 lark
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.